The Tel Aviv Orange Routes Self Guided Tours
A Pleasant Idea to Get to Know Tel Aviv-Jaffa. For those who prefer an individual tour.
The first route is that of historical Tel Aviv, passing through all the city’s interesting historical sites.
The second route is cultural, passing, in central Tel Aviv, cultural and artistic institutions.
Number three is the route of Old Jaffa, from the Etzel Museum, on the seafront, to Old Jaffa. parks.
The starting point is at 5 Shalom Aleichem Street, in the stretch between Hayarkon and Ben Yehuda Streets. Direction signs lead to the first bus stops of each of the trails and signs along the trails, colored orange and green, enable easy orientation. At every site there are explanatory notices, telling the story of the place.
Detailed information and maps can be obtained at the Tourist Information Bureaus:
Tel Aviv Promenade, 46 Herbert Samuel Street Phone: +972 3 5166188
Route #1 Little Tel Aviv
• Starting point at 5 Shalom Aleichem Street
• The first Town Hall at 47 Bialik Street.
• Bialik House at 22 Bialik Street.
• Rubin House at 14 Bialik Street.
• Shalom Tower at 9 Ahad Ha'am Street.
• Independence Hall at 16 Rothschild Blv.
• The Hagan Museum at 23 Rothschild Blv.
• Neve Tzedek neighborhood
• Dellal Center at 5 Yechieli Street Neve Tzedek
Route #2 The Heart of Tel Aviv
• Starting point - 5 Shalom Aleichem Street
• Habima National Theatre at 2 Tarsat Blv.
• The Mann Auditorium at 11 Dizengoff Street.
• Tel Aviv Museum of Art at 27 Shaul Hamelech Blv.
• Tel Aviv Performing Arts Center at 28 Leonardo da Vinci Street.
• City Hall & Itzhak Rabin memorial 69 Ibn Gvirol Street.
Route #3 Jaffa
• Starting point - 5 Shalom Aleichem Street, continuation according to signs:
• Beit Gidi the Etzel Museum at Charles Clore Park.
• Clock Tower at Jerusalem Blv. Old Jaffa
• Old Jaffa